What I'm Reading: P.S. I Still Love You

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Remember when I spent my Valentine's Day reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and then raved about how excited I was for the sequel, P.S. I Still Love You?  Well PSISLY cam out the day after my birthday (how perfect is that?!), and it was just as amazing as I expected!



OK, so it was a little angsty at times, but it's about teenagers dating, falling in love, and trying to figure out relationships.  I think they're entitled to some angst.  I could probably nitpick, but I just adored this book.  It was light, fun and funny, sweet, and full of heart.  It reminded me of being a teenager and thinking that I had everything figured out only to discover that I really didn't know anything at all.  Han captures that earnestness, that willingness to try, even if it means falling down, that so many teenagers experience.  This book was delightful, and I loved every moment I spent with it.

Four and a half out of five stars. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut