February Wrap Up

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello!  Sorry for the unexpected absence.  I started something new this past week, which has been great but also a big adjustment, and it kind of threw me off of my usual routine, particularly blog-wise.  I've been settling into my new schedule over the past few days, and I hope to get back into the regular swing of things this week. 

Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I've been participating in the Half-Blood Valentine's/February 2015 Book Challenge.  It's been a lot of fun to think of which book(s) best fit each day's prompt and to post pictures every day.  I've also loved following everyone else's posts.  It's been great to see how different people interpret the prompts, and I always enjoyed it when someone chose a book that I hadn't thought of but that perfectly fit the prompt.  The challenge also helped me to keep on top of my reading, reflect on and think more deeply about the books that I've been reading, and to find suggestions for new books to add to my to-be read list.

Here's a look at some of my favorite posts from this past month:

Day 9: Book & Candle

Day 11: Favorite Literary Date

Day 13: Book & Candy

 Day 15: Love Letter in a Book

Day 16: Paranormal Romance

Day 18: Current Read

Day 19: Romantic Cover

Day 20: Recommendation Friday

Day 21: Go-to Author

Day 26: Book BF/GF

Day 27: February Book Haul (clearly I have a problem)

Day 28: Wrap Up and Favorite February Book

Did anyone else participate in the Half-Blood Valentine's/February 2015 Book Challenge on Instagram?  What was your favorite book that you read this month? 

4 comments:

  1. Those are some really awesome book photos! I particularly like the Go-To Author photo with the Eleanor and Park reference with the headphones. I personally did not do the instagram challenge, but I did like following what others posted each day. My favorite book of the month was a re-read, or re-listen actually, I have been re-listening to the Dresden Files series audio books and so my favorite book of the month goes to White Night. Though, I seem to have started lots of books in February! Hopefully March will be a better month for finishing books. The Girl on the Train is what I am currently tackling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about the Dresden Files! Do you recommend the series? I may finally have to read them one of these days. :) And enjoy The Girl on the Train! I really liked it.

      Delete
    2. P.S. And of course I HAD to include my headphones for my Rainbow Rowell post! They're just too perfect for Eleanor & Park!

      Delete
  2. What fun pictures! I'm not on Instagram yet, so I totally missed out on this challenge. I like the way you "staged" each book. It's a neat way to display the theme and show off your books. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut